Monday, September 15, 2008

My Little Bambis' In Headlights :)

Guys I was beyond impressed with your anthologies! It shows me what talented kids you really are! Remember we are now entering "phase 2" You are to edit your poems after critiques from your peers and re-type them. You will then pick your best piece and memorize it. You will perform it in class not next class but the following. Please bring your copy of Edith Hamilton's Mythology to class. I will give you an intro to mythology. You will really enjoy it! Special shout out to Chris Delgado.."The Cuban Dr. Seuss" You had us all laughing our tushies off Thanks KUDOS to you. PS here is the web link you guys requested me to post:) Have a stellar evening!

-Love Miss Gayol http://www.chewyrox.com

3 comments:

TheAwesomePaola said...

My poems didn't really get completely raped do I still have to rewrite them???

Smoof said...

miss u could have helped by giving us links to pictures i for a fact had a hard time finding pics

ariana and anielka said...

hey Ms., i was wondering, do i have to present my poem tomorrow?? i have a pep-rally ( how ever you spell that) and anyways im just suppose to sign in in your class and leave. do u still want me to take my stuff?? by the way its ariana ( the mean twin). please answer back.