Thursday, April 2, 2009

SPRING BREAK ASSIGNMENT!!!

No excuses my ENGLISH II and (H) kids! Due the day we come back after break: Research Paper 3 pages in APA and in MLA formats. Visit Owl @ Purdue for Maus prequel comic book is also due. If you need to download the Comic Life program you can do so @ www.plasq.com

Under name of Organization you type in: Nick JacAngelo
Under Serial # you type in the following: CMLFW1-A146-328B-1CDA-4BDB-01CA

Just in case you lost it.
Make sure you run a virus scan before you download it to your computer.
I will periodically check my e-mail during break, in case you should need assistance. I hope you are all safe and responsible dring our much needed Spring Break!

1 comment:

TheAwesomePaola said...

Ms. Gayol.
I have the project done, I just forgot to give it to you.
I'm going to give it to you tomorrow.