Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello My 6th Graders!

Welcome to our class virtual forum! It's purpose is to make your learning experience a pleasant and successful one. Here you can communicate with other students from my classes, and engage in lively class discussions about the books we are reading in class. You will also find links to assignments and free copies of texts which you can download(copy and paste into microsoft word-or convert to a pdf file directly on my site) You will find pictures..grammar tips, writing tips and much much more! The only thing I ask of you boys and girls, is to be respectful of one another on this blog. Anyone who does not adhere to this policy will be denied future priveledges of using the website. Enjoy and don't forget to register as one of my blog followers. Let's have a great year!

Love,

Miss Gayol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hola miss gayol its danny 2morrow i hav u

Unknown said...

ur so awesome