Friday, September 10, 2010

Homework for the weekend..

Hey Kids..Over the weekend make sure to study for your Vocabulary quizes (we reviewed w 2,46, and on Monday we will with 1,3,5,7. Your quiz will be on Tuesday for 2,4,6 and Wednesday for 1,3,5,7. Please bring your jump drives to class (if you have not already) so I may put the LBIU study questions on it for you ( I have been having problems with my link to it) Make sure you read chapters 9-12 in LBIU by Monday and up to chapter 14th by Tuesday. Those of you who have the questions..please use them to help you study each chapter and begin formulating your notes in cornell note taking format.

Any questions...

You know what to do!

Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Gayol every time I try to go to the Last Book Reading Questions, it says "cannot find URL"


RODRI :)

Anonymous said...

hi miss.Gayol I wanted to let you know that I am still suspended in reading plus plz unsuspend me
-Daniella

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi miss gayol
for period 3 our last class was on wednesday which was the day we started LBIU, was our homework to read 3-7