Monday, September 14, 2009

Eng II Honors Two Kinds Amy Tan

Hello Bambis'

Your homework is to finish reading Amy Tan's "Two Kinds" and answer the study questions, specifically answer only the Discussion and Writing questions. Next class we will complete the Spoon River Videos. By our first class next week, which is on Tuesday, you must have both the Garcia Girls and Caramelo and be ready to go! The nine weeks are going by at warp speed...progress reports are right around the corner. Be dilligent with your work. Email me w any questions.

-Miss Gayol

4 comments:

mr. sexy said...

hey Miss Gayol, its Joel. just letting you know that i actually did this assignment. The Amy Tan one.

DizzyMissLizzy said...

Hello Miss Gayol. I'm sorry to say that I don't understand what the second question in the "Writing" section is asking me to do. I'll try my best to answer, but could you please help???

Sined said...

Hey Miss! It's sined from 4th. I also didn't understand the 2nd question in the writing section, but I did what
I thought was best...

Leslie said...

Im confused must i do the discussion part or not ? because i already know the writing part but i don't know if i have to the discussion part .-. i'm scared "bambi eyes"