Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi Miss Gayol!

Hey Miss Gayol....Its Alexandra from your 2nd period class....you know, the one that came in late early this morning....I wanted to know if the poem we that we had to write of ourselves was for a grade, because I didnt exactly finish up to 14 lines in the time that I had.... I also wanted to tell you that I love the poems we went over today...especially the sincity-like one "Dora Williams"....Oh and i also wanted to give a shout out since you said know one has left any comment on the blog from 2nd period yet.....so yea...hope im the first one! =)

2 comments:

Miss Gayol's Virtual Classroom said...

Thank You for the comment Alexandra and yes..everything is for a grade :) The Spoon River poems are fabulous..glad you like them :)

Alex said...

Your Welcome :)...Oh and our poem explication must be done on the George gray poem only right?...I just want to make sure :)